auditores de calidad-experiencia en industria textilPROQC INTERNATIONAL
more than 60 days ago
(use the button)
•TEXTILE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
• Process audits using control plans.
•Manufacturing process experience in metal/mechanical industry
•Hand and power tools industry experience
•Flexibility in scheduling
• Experience as a quality auditor/inspector, or applicable manufacturing or engineering experience in specified industries.
• Inspectors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electronic Engineering
• ANSI tables knowledge.
• Ability to speak, read and write in English.
• Ability to work well in independent and group problem-solving situations.
• Ability to prepare and issue electronic reports with digital photos.
ISO 9001, AS 9100, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 16949, CQA
• Hourly rates vary depending on experience and assigned shifts.
• Projects are either part-time or full-time contract work.
• Projects vary in time requirements, from one day to several weeks per client requirements.
NOTE: This is a contract job